Why using a temp can be beneficial during uncertain times
By Karen Reynolds
With the UK economy beginning to restart again, we are seeing a trend of more and more clients using temporary workers in their key roles with the times still uncertain.
7 reasons why temps could be beneficial…
- Added flexibility which can be adapted during times of unpredictable workflow
- Great option to provide cover for permanent employees who are shielding, isolating or unable to return to work due to childcare issues
- No minimum/maximum booking time
- Employee can be made permanent if position develops long term
- An influx of high quality candidates have just hit the jobs market and immediately available for work
- No need for in depth interview process – we offer 4 hour free working interview if the candidate isn’t right for the role we will replace the candidate with no charge to you
- Temps can be ideal to suit your businesses specific short term needs – E.G Interim Accountant to pull together Year End or a Credit Controller to bring down Debtor days and aid Cashflow
We recruit at all levels of Qualified Finance – ACCA, ACA, CIMA , Transactional Finance including Credit Control and Office Support including Administrators on both a Temporary and Permanent basis.
If you’d like to look at hiring a temp for your business, you can call me on 01706 712 388, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn.